Monday, October 30, 2006

Without Embarassment, my comrades

With most people i know, i share an obsession for the loops that seem to come our way. As a kid, I could not get over seeing a TV inside a TV. I would make sure everyone in my way would hear of it. Similarly, the abbreviation GNU, which stands for GNU's not Unix, can be expanded infinitely. (I usually stop after 9,047 times) There are so many other loops/expandables, that I could enjoy, without embarrassment. I write this, after having contemplated about the German desire for Perfektionismus (Perfectionism) over a mountain of dishes. I was thinking of my 'un-desire' to be a perfectionist, and then I invented my own loopy statement. 'Nothing bothers me expect for that nothing bothers me'. I hope this hasnt been done before, but I am sure it has!  

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy