Sunday, July 23, 2006

Demands : Monsoon Session

After careful deliberation, I demand the following from the Indian government:

1. Give north east India a separate time zone. They deserve it; it’s not a lot they are (not?) asking for. If the government fears logistic failure and complete collapse, buy calculators.

2. Start f@#$ing regulating car sales instead of glorifying the new middle class’ purchasing power. This way, you will poison us and worse still; defeat the point of a car.

3. Ban all blogs, online journals, orkut etc. They are terrible for potential revolution, as opposed to popular belief.

Finally, I also sanction the purchase of new fans in the parliament house, even though the ones there right now are really cool. If for a moment, I forget what Jaswant Singh’s drawl, I am looking forward to his new book. Weren’t you thinking of what to buy me?

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy