Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The node of all orbits

The node of all orbits.
The name of this blog isn't original.
I owe it to the writer of the deepest and most apologetic romance,Thomas Hardy.
I read the phrase in "The Woodlanders".I also got my screen name Winterborne from the same book.(and not because I was born in winter,if one more person says that I will disappear permanently and with immediate effect)

My time in Deutschland (okay, Germany if you like) is almost over.
Instead of writing my training report,I am looking out at the Spree river,and the sprawling skyline of the city I have grown to love in a short time.The view of sprawling skyline is somewhat stunted by a wicked tree that probably did not choose to grow here.

Dhananjay

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy