Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Berlin

Decent day's work.It could have been better,had i not gone out to check out the hostel.
Busy day tomorow.There's a Coldplay concert on the 19th,may go if i m not low on money.
I had indian food last night.The german waitress was flirting in the lil' hindi she knew.I tried to flirt back in German.But her hindi was much better than my german.sample this..
Pretty German waitress(i m having the daal): Achha hai ?
Me:seht gut,danke(very good,thank you)
PGW:Behlin me kab ayee(i quickly forgive her for giving me a shot of estrogen)
Me:Heute(Today...I lied,not knowing the word for day before yesterday)
PGW:achcha hai?(Berlin,i guess)
Me:Yes it is beautiful( unlike her,i did not want to use the same words again,so i swithced to english)
So,there...
Must learn German.Herr. Quelle,my landlord is keen that i learn too.
Dhananjay

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy