Saturday, October 01, 2005

Observations and ...

I think the Kabuliwallah is an excellent short story.Re-read it while giving tuitions to the kid.I once wrote a story, which on afterthought, read remarkably like Kabuliwallah.(only I was Mini, all of 20)

I will finally lay my hands on the Golden Gate.

The undertones is still not up.

I don't listen to too much music anymore.If that makes me sound depressed then I must clarify that I am not.I never am, mostly!

Classroom teaching deserves a fair hearing for what remains of the semester.It's been about six years now since I have paid attention in class.So it sounds like an experiment.This experiment can do only good.

I may actually struggle to finish the Hutch great Delhi run.The bloody knees feel weird after running on the streets.

Dhananjay.

MYSTERY CARROT AWARD
MYSTERY CARROT AWARD

for website adequacy